Friday, September 19, 2014

Reviews: Sugar Junction - vintage tea-room (Manchester)

I am a very picky customer. I am always looking for good quality food, clean places to eat/drink and professional service. After trying many hot drinks around the world, I pretty well know what I want from a coffes shop otherwise I won't come back. I have finally found a place in Manchester where I can always get a nice chai latte. The place attracted my attention because it's cute, neat and comfortable. We have been there twice already to get my chai and both times was really nice. The cup was pretty large so you had more than just a few sips of your favorite drink. Besides that I like my hot beverages sweet and this chai has perfect sweetness for me but it might be a bit too sweet for other people (I will leave you the judgement). The other thing was that my drinks were hot - ready to drink but still hot. Do you have sometimes this disappointment when you try your drink and it's just a bit too cold? I do. :)
So if you are in the Northern Quarter on Tib Street, you can try it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment